ocba - [ocba] Queen available!

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Tricia Weiner <tbeckerjewelry AT gmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org, Randall Austin <ra41717 AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: [ocba] Queen available!
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 10:22:42 -0400

I was in the process of installing a new queen, and lo and behold found they had made their own!  She looked plump and energetic so I left her.

Now I have an extra queen.   Trying to keep her alive with marshmellow and sugar water.  Anyone need a queen?

I am going out of town  at 1130am today so if you want her, please call ASAP

Thanks!

cell: 201-736-5604

--
Happily,
Tricia Weiner

The Key Jewelry and Metal Studio

  • [ocba] Queen available!, Tricia Weiner, 08/12/2017