ocba - [ocba] CHPP Labels

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Robert King <robk2.mindspring.com AT gmail.com>
  • To: Orange County Bees <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] CHPP Labels
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 20:08:23 -0400

Hi All,

Recently I have been certified in the NC CHPP program.  On the CHPP main page at https://www.ncbeekeepers.org/honey/certified-honey-producer-program, it mentions that you have to get labels from a certified printer.  Ok, how about a link?  Nope.  Wow, I found a label on Dadant website and clicked on it, regretfully, it returned 404.

Does anyone know how to get these labels?  I'm pretty much done looking at this point.

Kind regards,

Robert