ocba - [ocba] hovabator

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Nerissa Rivera <nerissa.rivera AT duke.edu>
  • To: "'ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] hovabator
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017 14:30:09 +0000

Hey for anyone who went to the queen rearing classes:

I ordered the incubator model in the text book which was 2370 and now that I have it,  I can’t figure out how to fit a medium queen cup frame into the actual incubator.  The fan is in the way and keeps it from fitting diagonally.  The dimensions of the box are 18x18 and so the frame does not fit straight across.  I would love to hear from anyone else who may have bought the hovabator so I can figure out if I got the wrong model or if I’m doing something else wrong.

Nerissa Rivera

Karsh Office of Undergraduate Financial Support

919 684 6910

919 660 9811  Fax