ocba - [ocba] OCBA at Radius Pizza

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: CynthiaSpeed <katrina501 AT aol.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] OCBA at Radius Pizza
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 11:39:45 -0400

As you may already know, many OCBA members meet for dinner prior to our monthly meeting. Radius Pizzeria at 112 N. Churton Street in down town Hillsborough offers us a private room. We meet at 5:00 and generally leave for our meeting by 6:45. Each diner pays for their own meal. This is an opportunity to meet with other beekeepers to talk about bees, beekeeping and generally get to know each other. Randall Austin is our speaker tonight. You worked hard for your honey. He has advice to help you make the most of it. Please join us!

  • [ocba] OCBA at Radius Pizza, CynthiaSpeed, 06/09/2017