ocba - [ocba] Insect check list

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Marty Hanks <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Insect check list
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 00:25:06 -0400

Howdy,

As keepers of bees we are privy to a closer examination of our ecology.

Giving us opportunity to pause a while to contemplate & understand its many interwoven cycles & connections.

Here is a little shocker...break out the ear muffs. Warming trends bring changes to our ecology & its cycles that effect our bees flora & fauna & their relationship to our bees build up ability. Here's yet more proof & a interesting look at nature at work.

JB

  • [ocba] Insect check list, Marty Hanks, 05/29/2017