ocba - [ocba] May meeting minutes

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: John Rintoul <beecd AT icloud.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] May meeting minutes
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 10:36:00 -0400

I’ve attached a copy of the minutes of OCBA’s May meeting. Thanks, as always, to the excellent reporting of Cynthia Speed. We had an excellent turnout of members with questions for our panel of experienced and knowledgable OCBA beekeepers. Thanks to Randall Austin, David Eckert, Geneva Green and Walter Starks for serving on our panel. They provided great information and thoughtful answers to wide ranging member questions.

I would also like to remind everyone that OCBA’s Pollinator Garden at the Dickson House needs volunteers throughout the growing season. Lucy Wilson coordinates volunteers for OCBA and has established an online signup sheet. There are several open slots available this summer. Please consider volunteering in the garden for an hour. The garden provides public visibility for the work that OCBA does in the community. You can sign up using the Google spreadsheet or you can contact Lucy directly at lucy.wilson AT gmail.com

-John

John Rintoul
(919) 414-4071 (M)

No trees or bees were killed in the distribution of this message, but countless electrons were seriously inconvenienced.

  • [ocba] May meeting minutes, John Rintoul, 05/17/2017