ocba - Re: [ocba] Carrboro HS hives

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Sam Costello <swcostello3 AT icloud.com>
  • To: Bynum Hoekstra <bynumhoekstra AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Carrboro HS hives
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 13:30:49 -0400

Wow! Our president is a stud bee keeper! Awesome story -- like mixing a bowl of bees 🐝... How lucky the queen was last to capture the swarm.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 20, 2017, at 1:22 PM, Bynum Hoekstra <bynumhoekstra AT gmail.com> wrote:

Great to hear, thanks John! I'm glad the swarm was still there when you arrived, and that you were able to get it into a nuc.
Bynum

Sent from mobile device