ocba - [ocba] Minutes and community outreach

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: John Rintoul <beecd AT icloud.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Minutes and community outreach
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 11:09:48 -0400

I’ve attached the minutes from last Thursday’s OCBA meeting. Minutes from previous meetings are always available on the website. Thank you, as always, to Cynthia Speed for her excellent summary of the meeting.

We are fortunate to have dedicated volunteers throughout OCBA. As you review the minutes you will notice that there are volunteer opportunities to support OCBA’s larger mission to familiarize the non-beekeeping public with the value of honey bees to agriculture and with level of enthusiasm that beekeepers bring to their work with honey bees.

Chris Apple, OCBA’s Outreach Coordinator, has solicited volunteers for several outreach/education events in the past few days. Please volunteer to help where you can. You can contact Chris at chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com

John Rintoul
(919) 414-4071 (M)

No trees or bees were killed in the distribution of this message, but countless electrons were seriously inconvenienced.

  • [ocba] Minutes and community outreach, John Rintoul, 04/19/2017