ocba - Re: [ocba] Advice requested ASAP

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Robert King <robk2.mindspring.com AT gmail.com>
  • To: Meredith Friedrick <friema16 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: Orange County Bees <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Advice requested ASAP
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 12:40:34 -0400

I a first year beekeeper and got this question wrong on the test. :-(. I
don't recall going over it in class and the question actually shocked me.
Anyway, it seems like this is called drifting. You will have to look it up
what to do about it on Google or wait for a more experienced response.
Either way, you new packages hives are too close to each other. I hope this
helps.

Sent from my iPhone