ocba - [ocba] School in Durham hoping to host hives

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lucy Wilson <lucy.wilson AT gmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] School in Durham hoping to host hives
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 20:50:45 -0400

Hi all,

A teacher at Camelot Academy got in touch with me about the school's interest in hosting bee hives.

They would like a hive(s) at their downtown Durham campus (Vickers Ave) and at their "farm", which is in North Durham off Milton Rd.

If you would be interested in placing hives at either location, please let me know and I will put you in touch with the school.

They are open to discussions regarding how the arrangement with the beekeeper would work.

If someone could also share this message with the Durham County beekeepers, I would be grateful. Please let me know if you do.

Thanks,
Lucy

  • [ocba] School in Durham hoping to host hives, Lucy Wilson, 03/22/2017