ocba - [ocba] Anyone selling splits or nucs this year?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Rachel Watersong <rachelwatersong AT fastmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Anyone selling splits or nucs this year?
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 09:50:32 -0500

Hi bee friends!

Just wanted to put out the call one more time, in case anyone is having
a bumper crop of bees and is planning on making nucs or doing splits and
wants to sell me at least 2. I was a first year beekeeper last year,
lost both of my hives, and would like to start over with local survivor
stock.

--Rachel Watersong

--
Rachel Watersong
rachelwatersong AT fastmail.com

***I live off grid and don't check my email every day. If I haven't
responded to you in a few days, or you need a more urgent response,
please call or text me at 314-269-7734.***

  • [ocba] Anyone selling splits or nucs this year?, Rachel Watersong, 02/27/2017