ocba - [ocba] OCBA Minutes & "Why did my honey bees die?"

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: John Rintoul <beecd AT icloud.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] OCBA Minutes & "Why did my honey bees die?"
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 12:16:16 -0500

Once again OCBA’s Secretary, Cynthia Speed, has outdone herself delivering minutes from last night’s OCBA meeting before the moon had even reached its peak. For those of you who were unable to attend our presenter, Lewis Cauble, recommended a blog posting from the Bee Informed Partnership that helps us understand why our bees might have died. I know some of you have experienced winter losses. The article may help all of us avoid additional late winter losses. There is a link to the article in the minutes.

The minutes will also be posted on the OCBA website for future reference.

-John

John Rintoul
(919) 414-4071 (M)

No trees or bees were killed in the distribution of this message, but countless electrons were seriously inconvenienced.