ocba - [ocba] possible bee keeper visit to local school?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: <darin AT ramblerillfarm.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: "Pearl Highducheck" <plhighducheck AT email.peace.edu>
  • Subject: [ocba] possible bee keeper visit to local school?
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2017 08:23:52 -0700

Hi all, I got a request from folks at the Goddard School in Chapel Hill for a bee keeper to come visit their young children.  They are doing a farmer visit series Feb 20-24...anyone available to to take this on?  We are visiting as part of our farm, but will not talk about bees....4 and 5 year old children are the audience, and their caretakers/teachers...bout 15 kids I'd think.

Contact is Ms. Pearl:
PLHighducheck AT email.peace.edu
919-454-4535

Best,

Darin Knapp
RambleRill Farm

RambleRill Farm on Facebook LIKE RambleRill Farm on Facebook to keep up to date on what's happening at the farm and to get great deals on our fruits and veggies grown without insecticides, herbicides, or fungicides!