ocba - [ocba] Used Beekeeping Equipment For Sale

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Eric Schwenke <eric AT swanfire.net>
  • To: ocba <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Used Beekeeping Equipment For Sale
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 22:21:05 +0000

I have basic beekeeping equipment for sale including two hives (each with two bodies a super, and frames) as well as a smoker, jacket, hood, etc. I'm asking $200 for the lot of it. I will provide more details and pictures upon request.

If interested, please contact me off list.
Eric AT swanfire.net

  • [ocba] Used Beekeeping Equipment For Sale, Eric Schwenke, 01/22/2017