ocba - [ocba] Fwd: [NCSBA-Chapters] December Quizzes

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Walter Starks <walterstarks AT icloud.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Fwd: [NCSBA-Chapters] December Quizzes
  • Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2016 09:02:54 -0500

Forwarded from NCSBA.

______

Walter

You never can tell with bees. ~ Winnie-the-Pooh

Begin forwarded message:

From: P NEWBOLD via Chapters <chapters AT ncbeekeepers.org>
Date: December 3, 2016 at 9:00:08 AM EST
To: "Chaplters. NCSBA" <chapters AT ncbeekeepers.org>
Subject: [NCSBA-Chapters] December Quizzes

Please forward to member.

December quizzes and games are a bit different this month.  Encourage your members to take a look.

We are looking this month at "Frequently missed Question"  These are question we see that are missed on most often on test.

We hope you enjoy and are able to learn from these.

--
Paul Newbold
Chairman, Master Beekeeper Committee