ocba - Re: [ocba] Fwd: [ccbanc] Bill Sheppard

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: mark powers <markapowers53 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Walter Starks <walterstarks AT icloud.com>
  • Cc: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Fwd: [ccbanc] Bill Sheppard
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 10:18:52 -0500

It was an honor to meet him and hear him speak this summer at the state meeting.

Mark

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 9:37 AM, Walter Starks <walterstarks AT icloud.com> wrote:
Sad news.

______

Walter

You never can tell with bees. ~ Winnie-the-Pooh

Begin forwarded message:

From: John Strickland <chathamcountybeeman AT gmail.com>
Date: December 2, 2016 at 8:57:05 AM EST
To: ccbanc AT googlegroups.com
Subject: [ccbanc] Bill Sheppard

It is with a heavy heart that I inform the group that my mentor and great friend Bill Sheppard passed away around 5am this morning.

John