ocba - [ocba] Fwd: [NCSBA-Chapters] October 8, Fall Testing in Pittsboro

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Walter Starks <walterstarks AT icloud.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Fwd: [NCSBA-Chapters] October 8, Fall Testing in Pittsboro
  • Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2016 18:34:23 -0400

MBP testing update.

______

Walter

You never can tell with bees. ~ Winnie-the-Pooh

Begin forwarded message:

From: P NEWBOLD via Chapters <chapters AT ncbeekeepers.org>
Date: October 6, 2016 at 6:16:35 PM EDT
To: "Chaplters. NCSBA" <chapters AT ncbeekeepers.org>
Cc: Cheryl Newbold <cherylsbees AT gmail.com>, Bill & DJ <djtampa AT aol.com>

Please post to members,

Fall testing for October 8, 2016 Pittsboro,

Testing will go at planned.  All test will be issued at 9 am.

Due to Hurricane Matthew this can still change, if it tracks North and has a more forecasted impact on eastern NC.

I will be driving from my home Eastern NC to Pittsboro on Saturday morning. On the road at 6 am.

Feel free to call my cell ( 252-312-4629 ) to vertify we are still testing.  Also check the website www.ncbeekeepers.org and click on the

  UPCOMING EVENTS, Piedmont Regional Testing  for any update.

Test location:

Chatham County Center65 East Chatham StPittsboro, NC 27312
Paul
--
Paul Newbold
Chairman, Master Beekeeper Committee