ocba - [ocba] Seeking gross wax

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Rachel Watersong <rachelwatersong AT fastmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Seeking gross wax
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 11:41:40 -0400

Hi bee friends,

I'm needing a large quantity of beeswax to seal some tarps. I'd like to
get it locally and ideally to use some gross comb wax that isn't
suitable for cosmetic applications. Does anyone have some yucky wax
sitting around they'd like to sell me?

Thanks!
Rachel

--
Rachel Watersong
rachelwatersong AT fastmail.com

***I've been checking my email less frequently, to help me feel more
alive and engaged in my everyday life. So if I don't respond to you for
a few days, I probably just haven't seen your message.***

  • [ocba] Seeking gross wax, Rachel Watersong, 09/11/2016