ocba - [ocba] Big week ahead for bees

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Marty Hanks <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Big week ahead for bees
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 23:29:48 -0400

Howdy all,

If you work-play near carrboro make sure to swing by the fire department
starting this weekend. Bee muralist & activist will begin his bee mural on
the big blank brick canvas there!!

After we worked with town & city officials to get Carrboro a Bee City USA
site we contacted mathew for this next step. Hes done at Estes Hills & in
Durham...also a lil bee painting going up at TOPO soon i hear.

Here is his FB page if you want to follow it.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1725049457712202&id=1570100213207128

#carrborolovesbees #beemural

Hope you swing by & show support for him & maybe offer him a drink too.

Mh

Sent from my iPhone

  • [ocba] Big week ahead for bees, Marty Hanks, 07/20/2016