ocba - [ocba] Extractor

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Fred Fesel <fredfesel AT gmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Extractor
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 13:00:02 -0400

I'm trying to find 4 more beekeepers who would be interested in buying a
ownership share in a maxant 4100pl which costs 1500. Each share would be 300
which you own until you decided to sell it to another beekeeper. It is a
motorized 20 med frame extractor which as a owner you would be have an
incentive to maintain it in excellent shape. You would also be responsible
for a fifth of the maintenance and repairs but also benefit from the ease of
extraction If you might be interested please contact me at you earliest
convenience