ocba - [ocba] Fwd: [NCSBA-Chapters] The Memorial Candle

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Walter Starks <walterstarks AT icloud.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Fwd: [NCSBA-Chapters] The Memorial Candle
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 20:28:25 -0400

For anyone going to Hickory who would like to donate wax for next year's Memorial Candle.

______

Walter

You never can tell with bees. ~ Winnie-the-Pooh

Begin forwarded message:

From: P NEWBOLD via Chapters <chapters AT ncbeekeepers.org>
Date: June 29, 2016 at 8:21:27 PM EDT
To: "Chaplters. NCSBA" <chapters AT ncbeekeepers.org>
Subject: [NCSBA-Chapters] The Memorial Candle

Forward to members:

We have been asking for name of deceased members, whether members or past or current to honor at the Friday Banquet.

We are now asking for a donation of wax.  Whether it be a little chunk or a ounce or a pound, none to small or to large.

We will then take the wax and use for next years candle.  We're hoping for enough to make a candle that we can reuse each year.

A box will be in the lobby near registration in Hickory,  Just add it in and we will see what we get for 2017.

Any beekeeper you would like to be added to list can be sent to myself or Cheryl at cherylsbees AT gmail.com

Thanks

Paul

--
Paul Newbold