ocba - [ocba] June Meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Walter Starks <walterstarks AT icloud.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] June Meeting
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2016 21:25:41 -0400

Randall Austin will be the guest speaker at our June Meeting. His presentation will be on how the bee hive functions as a single organism. If you’ve never considered the subject, it’s very revealing.

We will also be seeking volunteers to attend the Eno River Festival in Durham next month. Full details at the meeting.

The meeting will be held at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Hillsborough on Thursday June 9th at 7:00 pm. Everyone is welcome to attend. As usual we will get together at Vinny’s around 5 if anyone wants to join us there.

Walter Starks

You never can tell with bees. ~ Winnie-the-Pooh

  • [ocba] June Meeting, Walter Starks, 06/05/2016