ocba - Re: [ocba] Yellow jacket control

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Chris Medico <trackgeeks AT gmail.com>
  • To: Rob <crookkohler AT bellsouth.net>
  • Cc: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Yellow jacket control
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 07:54:34 -0700

I've successfully used heavy glass bowls over the entrances. It takes time but it does work.

--
Chris Medico

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 7:34 AM, Rob <crookkohler AT bellsouth.net> wrote:
Hi,

I need to get rid of a yellow jacket nest. Is there a way to do this without just spraying down the nest with wasp spray? Any natural means of getting these guys out of their ground nest?

Thanks

Rob