ocba - Re: [ocba] Petition to HOA for keeping bees

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: MJ Sharp <mj AT mjsharp.com>
  • To: Ryan Chamberlain <rjc7654 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: MJ Sharp <mj AT mjsharp.com>, Don Von Hagen <donvonhagen AT gmail.com>, Orange County Beekeeping Association ListServ <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Petition to HOA for keeping bees
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 11:35:37 -0400

Also, I wonder if a visit to a beehive, where you really get to watch those wonderful, non-violent, industrious bees coming and going.  Way back in the day, visiting with Jack Tapp, that converted me completely.  I guess they would have to be motivated to go see one, but maybe the lure of a little gift of honey or similar from that hive?  Might be worth it to make another set of bee converts.