ocba - [ocba] Bees and equipment for sale

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Curtis Gay <cpgay AT rocketmail.com>
  • To: OCBA Listserv <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Bees and equipment for sale
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 00:12:41 +0000 (UTC)

I am moving to Wilmington to a condo and will no longer be keeping bees. I have equipment for two hives, mostly new or slightly used. One hive has bees. selling everything to first offer of $250.oo.
Curtis Gay
919-471-2352

Much food is in the fallow ground of the poor, and for the lack of Justice there is waste.

Proverbs 13: 23

  • [ocba] Bees and equipment for sale, Curtis Gay, 04/05/2016