ocba - [ocba] Beekeeper License Plates

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Walter Starks <walterstarks AT icloud.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Beekeeper License Plates
  • Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 10:13:02 -0400

Just wanted to let everyone that ordered the new plates know that it looks like DMV will start mailing the plates later this week so you should be receiving them in the next week or two. Some of you may have already gotten phone calls about this from DMV. I know Cathy did.

It's my understanding that when you receive the new plates you will have to take them and your old plates to your local DMV tag office (not the drivers license office) to complete the paper work. I'm sure there will be instructions for this included with the plates.

______

Walter

You never can tell with bees. ~ Winnie-the-Pooh

  • [ocba] Beekeeper License Plates, Walter Starks, 04/05/2016