ocba - [ocba] March Meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Walter Starks <walterstarks AT icloud.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] March Meeting
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2016 20:30:06 -0500

I would like to encourage everyone to come to our March meeting. We will be meeting at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Hillsborough on Thursday March 10th at 7:00 pm. Our speaker will be Chris Richmond who will be giving a presentation on his experiences with swarms and cutouts. Should be very educational.

Some of us will be getting together at Vinny’s for dinner prior to the meeting. Everyone is welcome there as well.

Walter Starks

You can never tell about bees. ~ Winnie-the-Pooh

  • [ocba] March Meeting, Walter Starks, 03/03/2016