ocba - [ocba] demo stuff

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Anne Cabell <cabell.anne AT gmail.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] demo stuff
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 20:28:57 -0500

Hi All,
I'm giving a presentation to the third graders at Scrogs Elementary next Friday.  Usually I do these things at the hive, but this time it needs to be indoors at the school.  I seem to remember some nice large laminated photos that could be used for this kind of thing.  Does anyone know how I can get those to use for the afternoon?  Also is there an 'observation hive' available that I could bring a few frames in for them to see?  (Only if it's warm enough for me to take some out of my hive...).
Thanks for any advice you can offer.
Anne