ocba - Re: [ocba] Two Deeps and Natural Honey Harvester Available

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: the-skees AT sylvantrails.com
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Two Deeps and Natural Honey Harvester Available
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 17:34:03 -0500

And, they are claimed.

Thanks!

Shannon

Quoting the-skees AT sylvantrails.com:

When we got rid of our bee stuff a couple months ago, we managed to miss a couple things...they were in hiding.

We've got a half-bottle or so of Natural Honey Harvester available.

We've also got 2 Deeps, with a total of 15 frames between the two. Some of the frames have honey in them. They were frozen and have been stored in the house (in our climate controlled mud-room) since.

Email me or call me at 919-403-7014 if you are interested in them.

Thanks!

Shannon Tostanoski (for the two Ed Tostanoskis)