ocba - [ocba] Break-in at Bee School

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Walter Starks <walterstarks AT icloud.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Break-in at Bee School
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 15:40:16 -0500

Just wanted to make everyone aware that one of the students at the Bee School
had her car get broken into last night during class. One of her windows was
smashed and her purse stolen. I would encourage everyone not to leave
valuables in plain sight when you come to the meetings/school and be sure all
your doors are locked. We want to try to prevent any future occurrences. I've
contacted the OC Sheriffs Department about this. They will be doing random
patrols of the parking lot especially during our meeting times.
______

Walter

Sent from my iPhone

  • [ocba] Break-in at Bee School, Walter Starks, 02/10/2016