ocba - [ocba] January Meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Walter Starks <walterstarks AT icloud.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] January Meeting
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2016 17:30:35 -0500

I would like to invite everyone to attend the regular OCBA meeting next Thursday, January 14th at the Unitarian Universalists Congregation of Hillsborough at 7PM. Kim Woodward from Orange County EMS will be giving a presentation on bee sting awareness and the use of Epinephrine. Should be very useful information.

As always, we will be getting together at Vinny’s about 5 for dinner. Everyone is welcome.

Walter Starks

  • [ocba] January Meeting, Walter Starks, 01/08/2016