ocba - [ocba] Apprenticeship Program

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: David Eckert <daveckert AT gmail.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Apprenticeship Program
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 14:31:06 -0500

All,

Attached is the document I talked about at our meeting on Thursday (11/11).  It contains a description of the OCBA Apprenticeship Program, requirements for participation and the application for interested apprentices to be.  Please pass this along to any young people (ages 10 to 18) that you know that might be interested in applying.

Applications are due by December 13 and the selected apprentices will begin the OCBA Bee School on January 19, 2016.

If you have any questions or feedback please let me know.  This is our first year using this process and with your help I expect we will make some improvements for next year.

Thanks again,
David

  • [ocba] Apprenticeship Program, David Eckert, 11/16/2015