ocba - Re: [ocba] Election signs for beetle traps and draft protection?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Liz Lindsey <liz.lindsey AT duke.edu>
  • To: Muriel Williman <mewilliman AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "Matthew Yearout (ApisDurham AT gmail.com)" <ApisDurham AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Election signs for beetle traps and draft protection?
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 18:20:43 +0000

I can pick some up from the Orange County Waste Management, if the public is
able to drop them off there. Please email me off here and let me know where
to go and what hours. Or could we establish a community-wide time and place
for Orange County residents to drop them off, and for bee-folks to collect?

Seems it might work better to have a central location of pick-up than drag
them around to various meetings. If anyone has an idea of a location in
Orange Co. other than Bailey's that would hold them for pick up let us know.

The Scrap Exchange in Durham is an idea for Durham County, as they sell
re-usable items for crafting and such.

-Liz