ocba - [ocba] Fwd: [NCSBA-Chapters] IMPORTANT REQUEST: documenting Master Beekeeper Program certificates -- all levels

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Fwd: [NCSBA-Chapters] IMPORTANT REQUEST: documenting Master Beekeeper Program certificates -- all levels
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 07:36:29 -0400

If you have ever been involved in the Master Beekeepers program, please read and respond to the email below if you would like your current certification to remain a matter of record. The state organization is working hard to maintain and recapture records that might have been lost due to the untimely death of Dr. Ambrose.