ocba - [ocba] Bee art

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Marty Hanks <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Bee art
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 15:16:13 -0400

Dear Bee friends,

I'd like to introduce you to a chapel hill artist who's amazing work is on
display at The Frank in downtown chapel hill. Her newest piece was inspired
by the amazing life of the honeybee.

Jean LeCluyse is also one of several "bee hosts" that work with us by
allowing jives on their land as they learn the draft. Some have taken over
role as beekeeper and others not yet. Her interest in bees for this piece
came from watching them come and go. There are so many things our girls can
provide us and now art is one of them. I hope you stop by to see her
collection.

Our CSA program helps others get acquainted with pollinators while learning
about our native ecosystems. Community building through interaction and
education.
All fitting on this national day of celebration for the honeybee!

Hope you get to see this before it's gone.
Cheers
Marty

https://m.facebook.com/CommunitySupportedApiariesCSA?ref=bookmarks

JPEG image

Sent from my iPhone

  • [ocba] Bee art, Marty Hanks, 08/15/2015