ocba - Re: [ocba] Bee genetic insight

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Brad Kosiba <bradkosiba AT gmail.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Bee genetic insight
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 14:48:15 -0400

Marty,

Good to see this article is out. It should be a good read.  It looks like UNC libraries gets this journal. I will have to get over this week and read it.  FYI to new beekeepers - A Friends of the UNC Library annual donation of $30 gets me a community member library card with a code number for full electronic journal access using their onsite computers.  That way I can stop in at any of their campus libraries and look at any electronic journal anytime.

The mention of "smaller" bees is intriguing as the general scientific news so far has been negative on the influence of small cell/small bee size on reducing mite susceptibility.

Cheers,

Brad.