ocba - [ocba] August OCBA Meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Stephen Baxter <baxtersbees AT yahoo.com>
  • Subject: [ocba] August OCBA Meeting
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 13:54:46 -0400

Now that all the honey is extracted, we are left with all that beautiful wax.What to do with it? Well, Shannon Baxter of Baxter Bees is going to show us the ins and outs of working with the wax from our hives. She is an energetic and informed presenter and I look forward to hearing her suggestions. Please join us for our August OCBA meeting. The meeting will be held at the Unitarian Universalists Congregation of HIllsborough (uuchnc.org) located at 1710 Old NC 10 at 7 PM on Thursday, August 13th. Dinner at Vinney's at 5 if you are interested. Hope to see you all soon!

  • [ocba] August OCBA Meeting, Chris Apple, 08/05/2015