ocba - Re: [ocba] Honey Extraction Workshop!

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: John McPhaul <john.mcphaul AT gmail.com>
  • To: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Honey Extraction Workshop!
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 22:33:05 -0400

Sorry if already posted....

Vikings, bees and antibiotics

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 7:40 AM, Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com> wrote:
Those of you who are newbees attempting their first foray into honey extraction, listen up!! OCBA is here to lend a helping hand. June 20th at 2 PM we will sponsor a honey extraction workshop at Cedar Ridge High School in Hillsborough. During the workshop we will demonstrate how to approach the extraction process from start to finish. Everyone will have a chance for hands on experience in uncapping and operating the extractor. Join us!!!