ocba - [ocba] OCBA Extractor Rental

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] OCBA Extractor Rental
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 07:31:58 -0400

Please note: To clear up any confusion, the OCBA extractor is available for club members only to rent. If you want to use the extractor you must be a member. Please try to "play fair" with this. You can join our club on our website, theocba.org or at our meetings. Our membership dues are $5.00 a year. Please join before trying to reserve the extractor. If you have paid your dues shortly before requesting the extractor, please supply Cedric with proof of this transaction. Our longer term membership will be given priority for the extractor. Memberships expire in January. If you know you would like to rent the extractor each year, we suggest you just join the club each January.

  • [ocba] OCBA Extractor Rental, Chris Apple, 06/12/2015