ocba - [ocba] NC Project with Apiara

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] NC Project with Apiara
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 15:21:40 -0400

I will be discussing this program at the OCBA meeting on June 11th. Please look over the attached information. If an OCBA member is interested in participating, the club is willing to defray some of the costs involved. I will be asking for interested individuals at the meeting and will share Alex's phone number with anyone who has a sincere interest in participating in this study.

  • [ocba] NC Project with Apiara, Chris Apple, 06/03/2015