ocba - [ocba] Looking for Packages or Nucs

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Alwyn Smith <alwyn.smith AT gmail.com>
  • To: "durham-county-beekeepers AT googlegroups.com" <durham-county-beekeepers AT googlegroups.com>, Orange County Bees <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Looking for Packages or Nucs
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 10:24:19 -0400

Hello Everyone,
     I know it's probably too late late in the season, but does anyone know of any packages for sale or nucs? I lost 2/3rds of my hives over the winter and spring and haven't been in a position to do anything about it until now.

Thanks,
Alwyn

  • [ocba] Looking for Packages or Nucs, Alwyn Smith, 05/14/2015