ocba - Re: [ocba] Sources of cheap 5 gallon food-grade plastic pails

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Walter Starks <walterstarks AT icloud.com>
  • To: Maggie Frantz <maggiesmagic2002 AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: Hamsiba Family <hamsibas AT gmail.com>, Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Sources of cheap 5 gallon food-grade plastic pails
  • Date: Sat, 02 May 2015 16:51:04 -0500

I get mine from the bakery at Lowes Foods on 15/501 near Cole Park. They use
them for cake frosting so they're perfect for honey. You have to wash them
out though.

Whenever I need more I'll stop by there and ask them to save some for me.
They'll usually call me on the phone when they have some empty.

I'm sure you could probably get the same thing at just about any grocery
store bakery.

______

Walter

Sent from my iPhone