ocba - [ocba] Garden Tour Volunteers Needed

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Garden Tour Volunteers Needed
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 10:52:07 -0400

The Hillsborough Garden Tour  is happening soon! The tour will run from 10 - 5 on Saturday, May 16th and from noon to 5 on Sunday, May 17th. OCBA would love to have an outreach presence there.
The garden where they would like to feature a bee keeper is the Cates
Family garden on Union St. (right across from Burwell School).  There is a
large, open, shady lawn with plenty of space and a table with 2 chairs for the
presenter(s). We would like to show case the beautiful hive that OCBA received from Cedar Ridge. We have plenty of outreach materials.

We would appreciate anyone volunteering to come at either day/any time. Honey sales are permitted.
Let me know if you are interested and when you would be available.

Presenters will be given a free tour ticket.

  • [ocba] Garden Tour Volunteers Needed, Chris Apple, 04/26/2015