ocba - [ocba] OCBA May Meeting 5/14/2015

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] OCBA May Meeting 5/14/2015
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 07:14:17 -0400

We are pleased to have one of our members, Cedric Pearce, share some interesting information with the group for our May meeting. Cedric received his PhD and completed his post doc studying carbohydrate derived antibiotics. He has kept bees since 1984 and has applied his intimate understanding of carbohydrates to his hives. He will be talking to us about the "Chemistry of Honeybees and Honey". We hope you will be able to join us for his presentation.

As usual, the meeting will be held at the Unitarian Universalists Congregation of Hillsborough (uuchnc.org) at 7 PM on Thursday, May 14th. We would love to have you join us for dinner at Vinney's (vinnyshillsborough.com) at 5 PM.

  • [ocba] OCBA May Meeting 5/14/2015, Chris Apple, 04/25/2015