ocba - Re: [ocba] Fwd: [NCSBA-Chapters] Dr. Ambrose's Arrangements/Contributions

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Marty Hanks <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Fwd: [NCSBA-Chapters] Dr. Ambrose's Arrangements/Contributions
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 09:48:34 -0500

Thanks Chris,

He was great at helping me get the town of Chapel Hill to allow beekeeping. His knowledge and presence in that meeting made quick work of a potentially drawn out issue. He eloquently educated the town staff and board members about bees and human interaction in a way that can only be seen as a craft. Just the right balance of history, facts and intrigue. What took Cary a year and a half we did in 3 weeks.

Great loss for the beekeeping community!

My condolences go out to his family and his bees.

Marty

Sent from my iPhone