ocba - Re: [ocba] December Meeting 2

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Meredith Friedrick <friema16 AT gmail.com>
  • To: k <katrina501 AT aol.com>, Orange County Bees <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] December Meeting 2
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 19:45:36 -0500

Could someone fill me in about what a "Dirty Santa" gift might be?
Thanks!
Meredith Friedrick

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 9:16 PM, k via ocba <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org> wrote:
Just a reminder that we're meeting next week on Thursday December 11th at 6 pm at the Unitarian Universalists Congregation of Hillsborough (uuchnc.org) . Please note that the meeting will be an hour earlier since this will be our pot luck and we'll be dining in. Bring a nice dish to share and a $5.00 gift for the "Dirty Santa" gift exchange. Since no speaker is planned it will be a great time to visit with each other and share our successes and misses in our apiaries over the past year.

Cynthia