ocba - [ocba] Hold on to Your Fair Entries!!

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Hold on to Your Fair Entries!!
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 19:09:47 -0400

We would like to have folks bring anything they entered in the fair to the December meeting, so keep everything, including the judges comments if you still have them. We want to share experiences with fair entries while we have our traditional December potluck. More on this later!!!

  • [ocba] Hold on to Your Fair Entries!!, Chris Apple, 10/29/2014