ocba - Re: [ocba] Queen cell?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Marty Hanks <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: Ellis Driver <ellisdriver AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Queen cell?
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 20:29:04 -0400

Hi Ellis,

do you have another hive?

all you really need is a frame w/ eggs. hard time of year for queens.

i'd swap out a frame w/ eggs asap.
marty

On Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 7:03 PM, Ellis Driver <ellisdriver AT gmail.com> wrote:
My observation hive went queenless a couple days ago. Is there any chance anyone has an extra queen cell or two? It might be a lost cause but if there is anything I can do to save them I would like to try!