ocba - [ocba] Shallow frame

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Thomas Grizzle" <griz AT mindspring.com>
  • To: <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Shallow frame
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 16:30:04 -0400

Hi All,

A while back I sold two almost complete shallow boxes with frames to an OCBA’er.  I say “almost” because I was one frame short.  I found the frame hiding among some mediums and now I don’t need it, but cannot bring myself to throw it away.  If you are the one who bought the shallows from me, I have it.  If she does not respond, then I have a free frame for anyone who lives in or travels to Chapel Hill and would like to drop by and pick it up for free.  It is in good shape and is the type for cut comb, i.e., bottom rail is solid with a groove.

Thanks…

Thomas B. Grizzle

1541 Ferrell Road

Chapel Hill, NC

919.967.5199

griz AT mindspring.com

  • [ocba] Shallow frame, Thomas Grizzle, 09/26/2014