ocba - Re: [ocba] Missing Link, Sorry

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Just Bee <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Missing Link, Sorry
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 18:44:23 -0400

Thanks Chris for being a true leader and sharing this.

All issues facing our bees need to be talked about openly and honestly. Real science studies along with observations from around the world and trends in other pollinator declines need to be compared to our bees downward decline.

There is a sad trend that connects all the declining pollinators. Our human manipulated environment is not healthy!

Keep up the good work.

Marty

Sent from my iPhone